I'm going to keep my words short and sweet because the Greek Islands, clearly, are much better explained through photos. After a once-in-a-lifetime vacation for Andy and me this spring (our first baby-free trip!), I can look back and say that Santorini to me is:
- sunsets: crazybeautiful ones.
- souvlaki (bottomless tzatziki, please)
- donkeys carrying impressive loads up endless stairs
- cobalt blue skies & domes
- bright white cliffside architecture
- fuchsia bougainvilleas a-plenty
- flowy dresses
- friendly cats in every corner
- long walks and drives, made even longer by the 9287349+ insane photo opps and my complete inability to pass one up
- ...basically, magic.
I hope you enjoy some of my favorite shots from the trip.