I'm going to keep my words short and sweet because the Greek Islands, clearly, are much better explained through photos. After a once-in-a-lifetime vacation for Andy and me this spring (our first baby-free trip!), I can look back and say that Santorini to me is:
- sunsets: crazybeautiful ones.
- souvlaki (bottomless tzatziki, please)
- donkeys carrying impressive loads up endless stairs
- cobalt blue skies & domes
- bright white cliffside architecture
- fuchsia bougainvilleas a-plenty
- flowy dresses
- friendly cats in every corner
- long walks and drives, made even longer by the 9287349+ insane photo opps and my complete inability to pass one up
- ...basically, magic.
I hope you enjoy some of my favorite shots from the trip.
Sweet silence. And sweet family. We found it all at the Llano River.
Bucket list, check! Our first trip baby-free was once-in-a-lifetime and full of sunsets, fuchsia bougainvilleas and LOTS of tzatziki.